Partnership & Supporters
*A fillable PDF Document Version is available.
**Program Partnership Proposal Forms will be reviewed by the Program Development Manager within five business days.
Program Partners & Affiliates
By partnering with Abilities Centre, your company will help create an integrated and inclusive opportunity for people of all ages and abilities to participate in programs and activities in the areas of sports, arts, life skills, and research and education studies. As a sponsor of Abilities Centre, your company will be able to convey a positive corporate position showcasing your commitment to playing an active role in changing a societal view by diminishing borders and breaking down barriers.
As a sponsor of Abilities Centre you will have the opportunity to:
• support an organization dedicated to encouraging people of all ages and abilities to integrate within this unique recreational environment without prejudice or exclusion
• reach a large consumer market through cross-marketing and promotion of Abilities Centre
• increase the corporate profile of your company by being linked to a world-class leader and model for inclusion and integration
• include Abilities Centre in your company's marketing portfolio as one of your choice charitable organizations
• introduce product profiles and samples to our membership
• purchase special Sponsor Partner Membership Packages
• engage your employees as volunteers at Abilities Centre
• participate in our Ambassador Program with an informational visit from one of our trained Abilities Centre Ambassadors
• and so much more!
Abilities Centre has a variety of corporate sponsorship opportunities available. We understand this is a marketing investment for your company and we are committed to working with you to create a partnership solution, customized to meet your company’s specific needs.
View the Abilities Centre Corporate Sponsorship Package in PDF format
View the Abilities Centre Sponsorship Tier in PDF format
View the Abilities Centre Program Sponsorship Package in PDF format
View Area Profile Sheet in PDF format
Special thanks to our Sponsor Partners:
Sponsor Program Partners
Abilities Centre is focused on the development of inclusive and adaptable programs for people of all ages and abilities. The four pillars of programming at Abilities Centre are:
1. Sports / Fitness
3. Life Skills
4. Research & Education
Special thanks to our sponsor program partners who are focused on the development of an inclusive and integrated environment.
Special thanks to the wonderful support of our in-kind partners.
Please refer all inquiries to:
Attention: Holly Hewitt
55 Gordon Street
Whitby, Ontario L1N OJ2
Phone: 905-665-8500 ext. 106
by fax: 905-665-8501
Special rates apply to Corporations, Groups, Sporting Groups and Charities. Please contact:
Manager, Member Services
Phone: 905-665-8500 ext. 108